We’re looking for an excellent Car Mechanic or Vehicle Technician
Are you looking for a change? We are looking for an experienced and versatile Car Mechanic or Vehicle Technician to join our workshop in Newbury full time. We are an independent, family run garage offering MOTs, servicing, diagnostics, repairs, air-con and much more on all makes and model of vehicle.
Our main objective for the future is to expand the business, offering more services to our ever increasing and loyal client base. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation; we are honest, professional and committed to the highest standards in all that we do. We expect our team members to share our values and in return, in addition to a generous package, they will have the opportunity to influence the future of the business.
Would you like to join the Elite team?
- To inspect, service, repair and test all makes and models of vehicle according to manufactures’ guidelines
- Be able to diagnose faults and carry out involved repairs
- Ensure all work is to the highest standard to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction
What we’re looking for:
- NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds or equivalent in automotive maintenance and repair qualification
- Recent experience in a professional workshop environment
- Have all of your own necessary hand tools
- Full UK driving licence
- Have high standards and a good approach to customer service
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, while also working comfortably as part of a team
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- MOT tester desirable, but not essential
What we’re offering to the right candidate:
- Generous salary – dependent on ability and experience
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Relevant training courses
- Staff discount
- 28 days annual leave (incl. Bank Holidays)
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org